So much has happened this summer! I can't believe that summer is already over. I did a terrible job of blogging, so here is a catch up of all the things that happened the last couple months.
We had lots of family come visit! My brother JC and his family came, all of Rich's sisters came, and we got a lot of good boating trips!
Taylor (17 months) started on the ski trainer behind the boat!! I have a picture on my phone...trying to upload it (we'll see). Jordan is a pro tuber and waterskier by now! ;)
One of the most exciting things for me is that we traded in our Avalon for a shiny new (to us) Jeep Commander! Not what I thought I would come home with, or what I was even looking a when we went to the lot, but I really liked it, test drove it, and fell in LOVE!! I have never picked out my own car, so it was extra exciting! It has tons of room with the third row, so we can even take extra people with us!! Best of all, I am not completely dreading winter now...4 wheel drive!!!
3 comments:
How exciting. Sounds like a fun and busy summer. What a fun new car too! That'll keep you on those Montana roads this winter. Hope you are all well.
"It's Searge!" Haha. We miss you all!
When you said new addition, I thought, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe that ANOTHER one of my friends is pregnant!" I think I know 10 people who are pregnant right now!
I am glad that your car-buying experience was more fun than mine. I love my car, but buying it took forever! I hate car dealerships!
Post a Comment