A few weeks ago, Rich, my mom, and I took the kiddos down to Utah for a little getaway! I was nice to get out of town and the everyday schedule we're in. No paticular reason except Rich has lots of Vacations days and it sounded like fun. We have been wanting to take Jordan to the Hogle Zoo for a while now, so we finally did it!!
First stop- Rexburg to eat and meet up with some long lost cousins!!! Jordan was so excited to see Logan and the girls. We hadn't even made it out of town before he started asking, "Are we there yet?"
P.S- Rexburg seemed a LOT farther away than it used to!! :)
Carousel Ride at the park in Rexburg!
That night, we finally made it to Great Grandma Cutler's house by Ogden. To start the vacation off right, we took Jordan to "the greatest movie ever..." (his words, not mine!)
CARS 2!!!
He's got his ticket and he was ready!
Nothin' better than a GIANT tub of popcorn and a Dr. Pepper!!
In the end, he gave it "TWO THUMB UP!!"
Taylor did not get to go to the movie. He stayed with my mom at my grandma's house. He wasn't too upset about it because he got to play on the air mattress. He thought that was the greatest ever!!
My aunt gave them some punch balls.......they popped! Imagine that!
The next day, we went to the Hill Airforce Base! Planes and helicopters EVERYWHERE you look!! Jordan just ran from one to the next!!
He was explaining something about that plane....not sure what though
After the Air Force Base, we went to the Tree House Museum in Ogden....it was AWESOME!! Everything in there was just for kids. They could touch, play, ride on everything!!
This is funny because for some reason, the last few weeks Jordan has been talking about wanting to milk a cow. THIS is my kind of milking!!
My little fireman!
Rich would like to announce his candidacy for President..
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! I want to take our boys to do all those things. Oh man, our boys would have so much fun together :) Too bad we don't live closer. Audra, you look GREAT!!
Audra!!! Did you know that I live in NORTH OGDEN???? I so wish I would have known you were in town, so I could see (meet, I guess) your cute kiddos! Glad you guys had a fun trip :) Call me next time!!!
Wow, what a fun trip! It looks like Jordan and Taylor must have been in heaven for pretty much the whole thing!
Post a Comment