Monday, September 19, 2011

My Little Scholar!!

Last week, my little boy turned into a BIG Boy-overnight. I swear when I got him ready that day, he was my same ol' Jordan. But when we took him to school, he seemed to big and grown up! It's like seeing him for the first time after I had Taylor. When he walked into my hospital room, he seemed so much bigger and older than he had the day before. Funny how that works! Rich and I took him to preschool, he was so excited he could hardly stand it! We walked in, found the cubby with his name tag, and hung up his backpack. He found his own name tag on table, and just as I closed the safety pin, he looks at me and says "Bye Mom!" I got a high five, and he was off! He never even looked back. He walked over to his teacher and said, "Hi, my name is Jordan" she acknowledge him and walked off to play.


The really fun thing is that they have one-way mirrors, so we can watch him with out anyone seeing us. We watched for a few minutes and then we left. He only goes three day a week, so the last few days have been rough. He has been begging me to go back to preschool!! I love that he loves it, and I love that it lands during naptime, so I actually have 2 and half hours to get stuff done, clean, grocery shop, etc., and maybe, just maybe it might get done!



No comments: