Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1 Whole Year!

I know it's totally cliche, but I seriously cannot believe how fast the last year has gone. Yesterday, Taylor was this teeny tiny preemie and now he's this big one year old!!

March 16, 2010- three days old!
March 13, 2011- He's one!!

The cake!











"YUM!"


















"Presents!!"



















Testing out all those new toys!





Happy Birthday Taylor! You are the happiest, sweetest little baby ever! We love you and can't imagine out life without you!!







3 comments:

Mardi said...

Time does go by fast - especially that first year. He is adorable!

Katrina said...

Awesome cake, so cute! I can't believe he is 1 already. What a precious little guy!

Maddi and Cole said...

It was so good to hear from you! I didn't even know you guys had a blog!! Your little boys are so adorable and I'm really wishing you lived closer so you could teach me how to decorate cakes!!! Holy cow you are talented!