Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One GIANT Recap!

Brace yourselves, people!! I know, just when all of you have given up on me and my pitiful excuse as a blogger, I have FINALLY updated this thing!
Halloween - for some reason, I can't find pictures of their costumes, but Jordan was hamburger and Taylor was a hot dog!! The cutest litte fast food combo ever!!

Painting pumpkins- I thought this would be less messy- it's not!



Jordan call these their "scary guy jammies." In all honesty, i don't think that skeletons are this happy!







So, a little out of order, but I can't move this pictures. On December 28, we celebrated Rich's 26th birthday, with a tribute to our beloved DETROIT LIONS!! He really didn't want to cut it!






Christmas Morning! Jordan was delighted to wake up to all the loot that Santa brought. His very own tool bench!! He will soon be replacing Handy Manny!!








Not too sure about this whole present thing!













2 comments:

jkwareham said...

You guys are AMAZING!!! I love the update. Plus, when did you kids get SO BIG!?!?!?

xo,
kellee

Tyler and Kristen said...

You are so talented with those cakes! I saw the duck one on Facebook and I am so impressed. You should really advertise! Very very cute.