Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sledding...finally!

For months and months we have been meaning to take Jordan sledding. Well, we never really got around to it, so last week on Rich's day off we finally went. Jordan had so much fun! I think the best part was watching him, in all his winter gear and boots, walking through the snow. He looked like he was just learning to walk!! I have been to this park a million times in my life, however, that day it felt like it was miles and miles of the steepest hills ever! I'm sure the snow gear, the giant belly, and the fact that I am severly out of shape probably didn't contribute to any of that!! Here are a few cute pictures from the day!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like fun! I am sure Jordan loved it!

Brian | Juliana said...

It was great to hear from you on our blog. Wish we were closer... Jordan is too cute, but then why shouldn't he be!

Katrina said...

I'm glad you got to finally go sledding before the winter was over! I can't believe you're due so soon! I'm so excited.