Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese's!!

So, I don't know how, but Jordan has survived to the age of 2 without having any idea about Chuck E. Cheese-until last night. We celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday party last night a Chuck E. Cheese. To Jordan, it was like a glimpse into heaven! There were tunnels, games, cars to drive, and characters to dance and sing with! His favorite was driving the cars and the whole time he would yell to whoever he knew (no matter how far away they were) "Papa/Blake/Annie/Russ, I'm driving!!!" They had these tunnels that wrapped all around the ceiling and Jordan wanted to go up in them. However, he wasn't quite tall enough to get up to the top to get in, so I thought, "I am the best mom in the whole world" I'm 7 months pregnant and I crawled up through those little openings and all though the tunnels and down the twisty slide all for my little boy! Then , we were getting ready to leave and I was going to say goodbye to my dad, but I couldn't find him....I look upto see my dad crawling through those same tunnels with my niece, Maren!! It was quite comical and I think they both had quite the time up there! Now, the slogan should say, "Chuck E. Cheese's-where grandpa's can be kids too!"



"

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the picture of your dad with Maren...what a good Grandpa!!

Katrina said...

How fun! Way to go, going through those tunnels pregnant! I wish I could have seen your dad.