Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby's First Picture!!


So, it's about time that I posted this. I was going to do it with the last one, but of course, didn't have the CD with me!! Here is the baby's first picture!! I tried to get a good profile picture vs. the one that made him look like an alien!! I can't believe how fast this going...before I know it, I'll be the mother of two!! We haven't completely decided on names yet... we have a couple in mind, but nothing for sure. We decorated for Christmas and got out our nativities. Jordan has a plastic one he plays with and is very in to showing everyone and telling them who "Baby Jesus" is. He was just looking at the ultrasound picture when I posted it. I asked him what we should name the baby, and he said, "Baby Jesus". I don't think that one will be on the list! Especially, if this child has an attitude like his big brother!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

So cute...I love him already!!!! I think Jesus is a good name, you don't like it?

The Baird's, Rich, Audra, Jordan, and Jesus

Carrie said...

That is a cute little picture!!

Katrina said...

Awww, your new little one! I think the ultrasound makes it all seem more real--he already looks cute. I about died when I read what Jordan said. So cute!