Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's a.....

Sorry, I kinda forgot to update the blog. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you probably have already seen it, but it's a BOY!! We went to our ultrasound on Tuesday. Everything is completely normal and healthy (most important), and we also found out it's a boy. We are excited, even though I wanted a girl. It's like with Jordan....I was disappointed because I wanted a girl, but I wouldn't change him. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did! It was full of food, friends, family, etc. I can't believe how fast it is over and it's almost Christmas!! Let the countdown begin!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! Jordan will love having a little brother.

Mardi said...

Congrats! I love my boys! I'm picturing bunk beds with matching quilts. So cute! Can't wait to see pics.

Katrina said...

I'm excited for him to be buddies with James! And Jordan will love having a little brother. I'm sure you'll get your little Audra before too long!