So alot has happened since my last post. We celebrated two Christmas's. My parents went to Detroit to visit my brother and his family, so we had Christmas with them the Sunday before the 25th. We made gingerbread houses (really Jordan just at gobs of frosting and candy) and opened presents. It was so fun!!



Finally, on the 28th, we celebrated Rich's 25th birthday!! We had such a fun day. Rich has been working like a maniac, so it was nice to have a day off and we spent the whole time all together. We went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, and then to his parents for his customary teriyaki chicken and egg rolls and presents. Happy Birthday Rich, we love you!!

Then on Christmas day, Santa came to our house. I don't think Jordan quite understood the whole "santa is coming" thing, but once he came, he sure caught on to presents!! He got a train table that he has been eyeing for a while, and a "Mack" semi truck and looks just like the one from the movie and carries all his cars. He is absolutely in heaven!! I was a little disappointed in his reaction when he first came out, but he was more in shock than anything. But now, when people ask him if Santa came, he gets all excited and starts rattling off about his new toys.
Lastly, New Year's came and went and now it's all over. The Christmas decorations are put away and it's back to the normal days. It's crazy how fast time flies!! I kept saying that it was going to be a while until this baby came because he wasn't due until 2010, and now it's 2010!! I sure have lots to get done before then. He'll be here before we know it! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a good Christmas! I love the picture of Jordan with the frosting all over his face...too cute!! BTW the watch was a big hit. My sister loved it, and now my mom wants one so I will have to get with you sometime to make her one. I also want to do another band for my sister, but I will do it later. Thanks again...oh, and the earrings I ended up keeping for myself. I couldn't help it I really liked them :)
Cute pictures! It sounds like you had a fun couple of weeks. Jordan is growing up so much!
Post a Comment