So yesterday was Jordan's second birthday. I can't believe it!! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with him and now he is a little boy and I'm pregnant with another one (FYI- Stay tuned for Tuesday, when we find out if it's a boy or girl!! ) Man, how time flies!! So we started out the day by sleeping in! Yeah!! He slept in until 10:00! Then, he had complete junk for breakfast and he loved it!! Then, he got to play and watch his Barney, Thomas, and Cars while I worked on his cake. Of course, we had a "Cars" party!! Everything Lightning McQueen (his one true love). I worked on his cake for a few hours, until Rich came home from class. Then, we went to the store and he got to pick out a Cars helium balloon that he has been eyeing everytime we go to the store. His birthday probably would have been complete after the balloon becasue he was in heaven!! Anytime anyone mentioned his birthday he would proceed to tell them about the "McQueen car cake" or he would say "eat!! eat birfday cake". Apparently, that was one of the highlights. He insisted that I try to decorate the cake one handed while I held him in the other arm so he could watch at all times. Then we had lots of Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles and cousins over for cake and ice cream and lots of presents!! When it came time for us to sing to him, he loved it!! Then, he immediatley (without help, which I was surprised) stood up, blew out his candles on the first try, threw his hands above his head and yelled, " I DID IT!!" It was cute. I have to figure out how to get it on the computer to post it, but that might be another day!He got lots of Cars, and Rich and I got him a new Lightning McQueen and Mater quilt for his bed, he got a couple LMQ pillows to go on it. Overall, he had a great day....thanks everyone!!
Jordan and his ballons!!
Sing and the candles!!
5 comments:
I REFUSE to believe he is 2!!!!! Happy Birthday Little Jordan who no longer remembers who I am.
Love him....so cute. You did such a great job! I feel so lucky to have you and him in my life. (Rich too) Glad we're family!
Holy Cow, that cake is AWESOME!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jordan!
WOW! that cake is amazing, you did a great job on it. Happy Birthday Jordan!
I really do think you should get into the cake biz! That's awesome! Happy B-day Jordan!!
Post a Comment