I know, two posts in one day!!! At the rate I have been going with the blog, it's a miracle!! **Here is my disclaimer- This is not a brag session, I promise, I'm not even good enough for that. But some friends wanted to see how it turned out, and this is the only way to show them. So, everyone has to suffer!** So, a few weeks ago, I made a cake for one of Rich's co-workers for her birthday. They all loved the cake and now, for some reason they all think I am this professsional cake decorator. (Which I certainly am NOT!!!!) So, a few days later, one of the ladies wanted me to bake a 3D car cake for her son. Which is a nice trail run for Jordan's birthday in a few weeks. So, I forgot to take a picture of that one, but then a week later, one of the other ladies at work, asked me to make a princess castle cake. This was definetly a task!! I thought it turned out pretty cool though. So, if anyone is in need to a cake....just call me......I'm considering starting my own cake decorating business (NOT!!)
This is the back of the castle. All around the round part, there were picture of the princesses in the windows. Also, the castle is purple, even though it looks blue in the picture!
The picture below is actually the front of the castle.
3 comments:
So cute Audra....I'll let you know what I want for Maren and Blake's birthday. I'll be thinking!!!! Love that I'm related to a professional cake decorator. I married well!!
WOW! You did an amazing job on the cake! You really could have yourself a side business, and if you need customers let me know!:)
Wow, that is beautiful! Can you decorate one for Juliet and have it shipped? Or better yet, come visit and make her one! Jordan's Halloween pictures were really cute too!
Post a Comment