Friday, October 16, 2009

These Boots Are Made for Walking....



So we got Jordan some boots for his Halloween costume (he's going to be a cowboy). He is in heaven!! He is in LOVE with these boots. We have to have them on at all times!! Whether he is dressed or not, the boots are on! Although, we have yet to sleep with them, I am just waiting for the night when he gets that idea! I am sure it is coming!
s
I wanted to get this pose (above) from the front, but he wouldn't cooperate
(what? an almost two year old not cooperating?!) Mr. GQ!
**For some reason I couldn't get these pictures to turn, so you'll have to turn your head!**

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oh, so cute! I'm excited for pictures of him on Halloween! Are those training pants? Is he potty trained? Kiss him for me!