Going on two weeks now, Jordan has officially upgraded from the crib to his BIG BOY BED! We converted his crib to a toddler bed and luckily, the transistion went perfect! He loves his new bed, when people come over, we wants to show it to them and get on and off it all by himself. He had a hard time the first day taking a nap, but after that it was just fine, and nightimes have been a breeze! He has only fallen off one time, and he didn't even wake up! I happen to be up going to the bathroom, and peeked in...he was all cuddled up on the floor! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! One funny thing...a couple of nights ago, Rich and I went in to check him like we do every night before we go to bed...and this is what we saw!! The funny thing is that a few days ago I saw this exact same thing from the daughter of one of my friends! Kids do the funniest things!
Still sound asleep!
So here's to the big boy Jordan and his new BIG boy bed!
5 comments:
LOL, that is so funny...I am sitting here laughing right now!! That made me smile to see that my child isn't the only one that likes to sleep like that. HOORAY!! for Jordan's big boy bed. Glad that it was an easy transition.
Jordan needs to STOP GROWING!!! This is really sweet Audra, your kid RoCkS!!!
That's great! I've been debating on the toddler bed thing...I will wait until Tate needs the crib - or for Eli to begin climbing out, whichever comes first. (We got to spend a week in Idaho - it was fabulous! As good as Texas is, I miss good 'ol Idaho.)
o that is sooo cute!!!
Congratulations Jordan! What a big boy:) That's great that the transition has gone smoothly.
Post a Comment