Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Coming this Spring!!!


So, I'm sure people have been expecting this (or waiting for me to finally post it), but BAIRD BABY #2 will be making it's debut in April!! As of today, I am officially 15 weeks! We are very excited and can't wait until next month when we find out if it's a boy or girl!! Of course, Rich doesn't really have a preference, but I want a GIRL!! (I hope I didn't just jinx myself) As for this pregnancy, it has been COMPLETLY different than the first. I did not get sick at all (YEAH!), yet I have had really bad sciatic nerve pain and this weird congestion that causes me to sneeze ALL DAY! Oh well, it's all worth it, right?

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Have you looked up the Chinnese Calendar? I swear by it! I am so excited for you! Two is a hand full,.. but TOTALLY worth it once you catch the hang of it! Congratulations!

Mardi said...

Congrats! I don't know about a girl though - two little boys are tons of fun! :) Glad you are feeling well.

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! Having two is so fun!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

Congrats Audra! that is always exciting news, we are currently 13 weeks along right now, and I wish I could say the same for the sickness part! Hope all is well!

Alicia said...

Yea! Congrats to you both!

Ashley said...

congrats!!!! how exciting! I had no idea!!!! You hide it well!

Annie said...

Yippee! I'm so excited to have a baaayyy-beeeee around! Love you guys!

Katrina said...

Hurray!!! We're definitely excited for y'all! I didn't realize you were having sciatic nerve problems though...my sister has those too when she's pregnant, and it does not sound fun, so I'm sorry about that! We're excited to find out what it is:)

jkwareham said...

YAY!!!! Jordan told me and we are CRAZY excited for you guys!!! CoNgRaTs!!!!