Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Internet and the Swine Flu!

So, you haven't heard from me in a while because the neighbors we were sharing internet with moved. We could pick up a wireless signal for a few weeks, but now NOTHING. So I have to plan my days accordingly so that I can go to my parents house to get internet. So here is an update of what has been going on this last week. Jordan was dignosed with the swine flu on Saturday. Yeah, whatever not that big of a deal. Except for the fact that I am pregnant and was told from the doctor that I am not allowed to touch, hold, hug, or kiss my little guy (or Rich) for 4 days!! Plus, Rich had to come home from work, and him and Jordan were both quarantined to the house and each other! Rich had to take care of him, and keep him away from me for 4 days!! I had to sleep on the couch, be away from the house as much as possible, and not touch Jordan or Rich for what felt like forever! Luckily, we are in the clear and it is all over so I can pick him up, hug him, and kiss my little boy again! He hasn't gone anywhere, but I sure missed him!!

No comments: