Monday, July 6, 2009

Rice Family Reunion '09- Henry's Lake







So a few weeks ago, we had our annual "Rice Family Reunion." This year we went to Henry's Lake in Island Park, Idaho. It was a lot of fun! My parents came, my brother Russ and his wife Annie, my brother J.C. and his wife Katrina, Rich and I, and all of our kids. Unfortunately, my brother Brad couldn't come, so we had to party without them. The morning started off early, as we drove to get there. Here is Jordan sleeping (kinda) at about 6 in the morning. My parent rented a cabin right on the lake and my dad brought his boat. We skied, tubed, tanned, and rode our four wheelers. We had a lot of good family bonding, and WAY too much to eat!




Rich and Jordan chillin' and riding the waves!





The girls on the front of the boat, working on our tans and comparing pedicures! Luckily, this was only day 2, so the tans got way better!








The guys in the back of the boat






Aunt Katrina and cousin Juliet!










My brother Russ and cousin Blake getting ready to ride the tube!










For some reason, Jordan really was drawn to the neighbor's cabin. He just seemed to fit in there.












Down at the lake watching the ducks.











With Daddy!














Grandpa showing off after he showed his amazing skiing skills!







Doesn't this picture look like there should be a dolphin between us? Unfortunatley, there was probably only a trout.




















Riding the tube!











Annie thought this should be on a pamphlet for Henry's Lake...




"Come Fall in Love in Island Park!"




I can see it now...













S'mores after the kids went to bed!







By the campfire






















Family Picture with a great backdrop!






Playing on the beach!















Sorry, I have no idea what is up with the spacing. It has been like this the last couple of posts, bear with me!


































6 comments:

Annie said...

So fun....I wish I was there...oh yeah, I was! I'm the tan feet in the middle of you mayo legs! Annie

Audra said...

MAYO LEGS!! No, those are Katrina's. It took a 2nd degree sunburn to my whole body, but I'm finally a light brown. So, HA!

Katrina said...

I know, way to make my white legs stand out Annie! Maybe Audra should have been in the middle, since hers are in between. I ended up swelling my burn was so bad! It was really attractive. I am now a very light khaki...it's the best I can do. That was all so fun, it was great to see everybody, thanks for posting pictures Audra.

Anonymous said...

Henry's Lake was a blast. Look forward to next year. (If my legs would have been there they would have been the tan ones.) Mom

jkwareham said...

You look HOTT!!! I am so GLAD You guys had a blast and got some really awesome pics!

Alicia said...

Audra it looks like you guys are staying busy! Still so sad you moved away but glad you can still be close to family. Hope you guys are doing well