Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update!

Hey Everyone! I know how bad I have slacked off on posting lately. I have a million excuses..time, apartment hunting, lost camera cord, no internet...you name it. But, here I am! So here is a post about all the things we have been up to since we got here. I am warning you...
PICTURE OVERLOAD!


We visited the zoo and saw lots of animals. Jordan loves the ducks and the peacocks the most. However, it makes me nervous. Peacocks are not known for being nice, and Jordan has no problem running right up to them for a hug.


So tired, catching a ride with Dad.

Not so sure how he feels about riding this big thing.



The Three Bears, I mean Bairds! I know, CHEEZY...but I thought it was cute. It was hard work to get Jordan to cooperate and stick his head in the hole and leave it there long enough for the picture. Luckily, Grandpa was a fast photographer!

Our little farm family!




Feeding the ducks!



We went to my Grandpa's house in northern Montana. Jordan loved staying on the farm. The second the door opened, he was out chasing a dog, a rabbitt, or running for the horse pasture.


Kisses from Charm!


We are practicing our manners and balance!


Working hard in the yard with Grandpa!


Getting dirty in the kitchen with Grandma!




I think he did more taste testing instead!


We went to Cooney for the day on Grandpa's boat. He had so much fun! He watched me ride the tube and when I was done, Rich went for a ride. Jordan lost it! He wanted to go so bad! So we let him try it and he had a blast!

Here they are getting ready to go..........

Riding the waves!

Letting the wind blow through our hair...well, what little hair we have!




Soaking up the sun!

(Which reminds me...we are officially Binky-free!! We were down to a binky only at bedtime and we only had one...the others are probably under the couch or something. I told Rich that I refuse to buy more. Well, the other day Jordan bit it off...so we went cold turkey! It was rough for one day of naps and by bedtime he was so worn out he didn't care and went right to bed.
Mommy=1, Binky=0



We are working on our multi-tasking skills. Who has time anymore to get off the phone just to eat? I love how he holds the phone with his shoulder so he has two hands to use. I don't know where he learned that!


Grandma hatched chickens in her classroom and they came home for one night.




Don't worry there is more to come. Now that our life is finally settled, I will be better (well, no guarantees!) We just got back from my family reunion, so when I get all my pictures organized...we'll get them posted!


















































































5 comments:

Jordan said...

We miss you!

jkwareham said...

It was great hearing about you guys and all the things that are going on!!! Jordan is SO big and you two look great!

Annie said...

Hey sista....so cute. You are right, this blogging thing is time consuming and you think about it alllllllllll the time. I adore little Jordan---even though I see him all the time now, it's great to see him captured on film. Love you both!

Ashley said...

SOoooooo cute!!!!! I love your little family!!! I had sooo much fun with you the other night when we went to dessert! We need to plan another girls night soon!!!!

Katrina said...

Yea, a new post! Cute pictures!