
So my parents got tickets for the grandkids to go to the "A Day Out With Thomas" tour. It was in town for the weekend and it sounded like fun. Me, my mom, Annie, Jordan, Blake and Maren all went. I really don't know that much about Thomas, and neither does Jordan, but Blake filled us in on everything we needed to know. There were different booths we could go to-train tables with tracks and trains, fake tattoos, coloring, petting zoo, bouncy house, magic shows, clowns with balloon animals, music, an appearance by Sir Topham Hat (Thomas's conductor) and last but not least....a ride on a REAL train pulled by the one and only, THOMAS! Jordan had a blast, even though he didn't really know the character he still loved it. What a day, he wore himself out, afterwards we went home for a LONG and much needed nap. Thanks for the great day, Grandma and Grandpa!
Waiting, not so patiently to get on the train!
Waiting (still), with Grandma!
Sir Topham Hat!
Dancing to the music! (weird spacing, again!)
Playing trains with four thousand other kids who all wanted to play THEIR way and didn't want to share.
The clown named, "PattyCake." He was REALLY good at making balloon animals. Jordan was a little more interested in the balloon than the clown. He just kind of looked at the clown with a weird face and just could hardly wait for him to finish the balloon dog.
In the bouncy house. In case you're wondering how I got such a great picture....because I had to get in too! Just what everyone wanted to see, I'm sure!
So, once again I have like a foot of white space at the bottom...any suggestions on how to avoid this?
1 comment:
I am SHOCKED!!! Thomas the Train! This must be love only a mother can give.
Post a Comment