Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Did You Know?


Just in case none of you knew...here are a few things I learned while in the process of making dinner last night.


#1- When mom is not watching, Vaseline can make a mess, BIG mess!



#2- Cornstarch and clarifying shampoo takes Vaseline out of your hair!



#3- Clarifying shampoo is definetely NOT tear-free



#4- Cornstarch and water make a BIG mess in the bottom of your bathtub!






THAT was my night!





And I always thought he would make ME go gray first!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Im sorry, but that is so funny. The things that spark interest to little kids is FASINATING!! What a cutie Audra!

Barry and Rochelle said...

So a couple weeks ago, I learned the same lesson while looking around on the computer and not paying attention to Jude. I had to call poison control because I'm pretty sure he ate quite a bit. They just laughed and said to watch out for "slippery stools." It wasn't too bad... definitely didn't warrant the cute pictures like what you posted!

Anonymous said...

Audra PUMPKIN doesn't come out of blonde hair either even when you finally have to take them to the beauty shop. MOM

Ashley said...

Don't you just love what kids get into?! Love those pics! Thanks sooo much for your gift! I love that little blanket! Soooo cute and we love pink!!! When r u guys heading back to billings? Do you know where you guys will be living yet? We are moving in two weeks! I am soo happy that we will have some friends at home!

wit'stotallyhotblog said...

ha ha so you were teasing me that i need to change my blog! Take a look auntie mine is changed!! ha ha jk!!! ;-)how is little jordan doing? and how is finding a house coming along found any yet?