1 day ago
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Big, Exciting News!!
No! No! No! I know what you all are thinking based on the title of this post. However, I am here to inform you all that NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT!! It seems like right now is "spring fever" and everyone is announcing they are pregnant..not me. After that little disclaimer, I am happy to say that The Baird family is moving!!! Yes folks, that's right. We are moving back to the great state of MONTANA!!! I get giddy just thinking of it. We are moving back to Billings. Rich is transferring to MSU-Billings, and his job is transferring him to the Jensen's there! Rich and I both grew up there, but never really came to appreciate how much we love that town until we both left. So, towards the end of April sometime...it's bye bye IceBurg, and hello BIG SKY COUNTRY!! Although, I do have to say there things and many people that we will miss here in Idaho, but I am always up for a road trip!! (Just don't forget that the road goes both ways!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I must say this is horrible news!
I am so happy that you guys have a job already and everything! Unless things change for us in the next month or so looks like we will be joining you guys in Billings too! Let us know where you find a place to live! Hopefully we can live somewhat close!
I'm dying...I'm so excited. I'm going to pay you to digitally scrapbook my kids and get me started on a blog.....I NEED YOU!!! Annie
I am indeed jealous. We too are moving, thankfully into a house of our own, but to have in Billings would be the icing on top! I miss that place even though I complained about it growing up. Good luck. What work is Rich doing?
Post a Comment