So, I know I haven't been very good at keeping up with this thing. I am going to try harder. So last weekend was Valentine's Day. I LOVE Valentine's Day, well I pretty much love any holiday. Rich had to work on Saturday until 6, and we had plans with his sisters and their husbands. So, on Friday we had a pre-Valentine's date at home. We put Jordan to bed early, had chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, and of course cinnamon bears, and we watched a movie. Then on Saturday Rich had to work so we had a Valentine's breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. That night we went to the restaurant Stockman's with Rich's sisters and their husbands. It was sooooooo good. I love that place! Afterwards, we went to Leatherby's for ice cream and then went back to the house and talked and hung out. It was really fun. Rich got me a new pink camera (because our old one died) and a really nice card with a love note. I got him a new wedding ring. There is this tungsten ring that he has wanted for a long time, so I talked to his boss, had to lie a little bit, and wha-laa! I pulled it off. I finished it off with some balloons and a card. Overall, it was such a fun day.
This makes me hungry all over again!
This makes me hungry all over again!

If any of you are in the market for a new AFFORDABLE camera, I would highly recommend this one. I LOVE IT! And not just because it is pink...it comes in lots of other colors.
This picture is kinda weird, it doesn't really do it justice. But, this is the only way I could get a picture without a weird glare.

Happy Valentine's Day!!
1 comment:
I am so glad you guys had a great valentines day!!!
Post a Comment