Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Ok, so I have to say the major downside of living in Idaho is how FREEZING it is EVERDAY! I swear, it never lets up. People always say, "you're from Montana? I bet your glad that you're here during the winters." YEAH RIGHT! I'm not from THAT part of Montana. I remember it being really cold there when I was little, but not anymore. I hate icy roads, fog, blizzards, snow drifts, and temperature so cold that the snot in your nose freezes your nostrils the instant you walk outside. But, if I can't get rid of it, I might as well enjoy it, right? The other day Rich had a big break between classes, so we took Jordan sledding. He Loved it! I think he laughed the entire time! The best part, was watching him in his snow suit. He couldn't even stand up. It was hilarious!

Help!! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Ok Dad, I'm ready to go! He just rolled over there and hopped in!He was still smiling, even after he tipped over and face planted in a snow drift.



3 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute pictures of Jordan! I bet he's a blast to take sledding, he's such a fun little guy.

Tyler and Kristen said...

Isn't that crazy?! Good to know I'm not alone! We will either be rejoicing in 20 years when our kids are the only 'normal' ones, or cursing when they switch the results of the study, again. P.S. cute pictures of Jordan!

jkwareham said...

Jordan is just precious! I love that the cold weather doesn't even phase him! What a little STUD!!!