25 RANDOM THINGS.....
1. I met my husband when I was 12 years old. It was 8th period geography in 7th grade. This really cute boy named Rich sat behind me. I instantly fell in love and have been smitten ever since. Some might say I brainwashed him. Oh well, it worked! I am even more in love with him now.
2. My favorite color is PINK!
3. I absolutely, postitively, can't tell you how passionately I HATE the feel of velvet. The thought of it gives me goosebumps. Even watching others touch it, makes a shiver go up my spine.
4. I have a neice and a nephew that are old enough to drive
5. I secretly have a girl crush on Kelly Ripa and Jennifer Aniston. I WANT to be their friends. I would love to spend one day hanging out and shopping with them. Richard thinks it's funny.
5. Growing up, I hated it that I didnt' have a sister...now I love having my brothers.
6. When I was younger, I slapped my brother J.C. across the face with my tap shoe and left the brand name in his cheek. (I know, I was mean). In my defense, it was HIS fault. He kept putting me in stupid wrestling moves. Although, if I really tried, I could have beat him...I just let him win all the time.
7. Richard told me he loved me first... We were 16 standing out in the street in front of his parents house.
8. Richard and I hated our bakery jobs SOOOO bad that one night we both called in sick and sat up talking and watching movies until 6 am!
9. When no one is around, I sing out loud and talk to myself.
10. I LOVE Dr. Pepper
11. When I was pregnant, the smell of Rich when he came home from work made me throw up. He had to change clothes and take a shower before he could come near me! He understood though, he knew he smelled BAD!! Doesn't that make you want to go eat at Craigo's?
12. Wendy's is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE restaurant.
13. I have a love for cleaning products. I actually get excited to get new disinfectants. I could also be an infomercial host for Dyson vacumns...I LOVE THEM!! I actually get excited to vacumn with it.
14. When I was in 8th grade, I wore a cheerleading uniform for Halloween that said "BEARS" on the front. Welll, the yearbook people took a picture and for a caption wrote, "Bears? SHouldn't that shirt say BAIRD?" I really was his biggest fan. I got made fun of soooo bad for having a crush on him.... look who's laughing now?
15. I don't like anyone to touch me or cuddle up to me when I sleep. (Luckily Rich is the same)
16. I met Tom Brokaw in Roscoe, MT
17. I came home from the hospital to the same house my parents still live in.
18. I hate that people think I am so young just because I am short. I got carded at Walmart for buying spraypaint and cough syrup. I had a wedding ring on and baby on my hip, yet they werent' sure I was 18 yet.
19. Rich is actually younger than I am, by 2 months.
20. I am kind of a homebody. I love to hang out with family and friends at home on the couch watcing a movie or talking.
21. I never read a single assigned book in high school. Cliff's notes are amazing! Between my family and Rich's I think we had the whole series!
22. Somehow I always ended up babysitting for all my teachers. Maybe that is how I got good grades.
23. I agree with Ashley, people now days (especially at church) are way too casusal.
24. I was recently informed by my husband that I talk ALOT!! (Not that my Dad didn't tell me that my WHOLE life)
25. All my clothes have to hang the same direction on the hanger.
**I just realized that I have 2 #5's**
26. I can't count!!
YOUR FIRST BABY! (THIS IS MOSTLY FOR THE LADIES, GUYS DON'T USUALLY CARE!)
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, and I didn't have to wait very long...first try.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes, we had been married for 10 months.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Very excited and a little nervous. I didnt' know what to expect.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? NO WAY!!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 22 when I got pregnant, but 23 when I had him.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I waited and waited until I could take the "five days before" prego test. BIG FAT POSITIVE!!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Well, Rich was with me when I took the test, after that...I don't know. A few weeks later we were going on a trip with Rich's parents to Utah and I thought they would figure it out, but they didn't. Luckily, I wasn't sick by then.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes! It's like a present sitting in front of you for 9 months and you can't open it. PURE TORTURE!
9. DUE DATE? November 29, 2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes! But it wasn't as bad as some other people I know.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? WEndy's fries/sweet-n-sour sauce, Dr. Pepper, and grape Misty freezes at DQ. I HATED water...it made me throw up instantly! Weird, I know.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Finally figuring out something that sounded good to eat, but by the time I had it made, I couldn't even think about eating it without puking.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes, I wanted a girl sooooooo bad. Now, i couldn't imagine not having Jordan.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30 lbs.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yeah
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? total surprise- my sisters-in-law pulled it off well.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I had the RhoGAM blood type issue. I also had this weird thing (I can't remember the big long name) where I itched all over my WHOLE body. Down my throat, inside my ears, inder my skin...enough to drive you mad! THey tried steriods...didn't work.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Madison Memorial Hospital- Rexburg, Idaho
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I went to the hospital at 9:00 am. I was at a doctors appt that morning and he accidently broke my water in the office. Opps! I went to the hospital and I was a 5. I got my epidural (finally) when I was an 8 almost a 9 (4:30 pm). By the time they had the epidural in I was a 10. I pushed 2 hours (no luck) and he was born at 6:41pm.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Rich.
22. WHO WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH? Rich
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural, but should have been a c-section. The doctor realized it the next day and informed we that we went about it the wrong way and should have had a c-section....that's really comforting, I know. I have to have c-sections from here on out.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Heck yah! Why would I do that to myself?
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs. 7oz.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? November 19, 2007 (10 days early) even though, they said he looked overdue.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Jordan Richard Baird
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 14 and a half months old.
Oh, he was soooo tiny...sometimes I look back at these pictures and think, "ah, the good 'ol days when he was quiet and just slept. He wasn't into EVERYTHING, begging for food, for making a mess." But I love him anyways!
No comments:
Post a Comment