Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A little about me...

I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it looked fun. I was feeling guilty for not posting for a while, and the pictures from Christmas I want, I am still waiting for my Dad to send them! Coming soon!

10 Quirks...


1. I usually sleep with one leg out of the covers. Also, (and Rich hates it), I usually give him all of the covers and sleep with a seperate blanket. I had this weird itching/skin thing when I was pregnant, and the feel of our sheets/comforter drove me crazy, now I am just used to it. Weird, I know.

2. It has been pointed out to me lately that whenever I get off the phone I dont' say, "BYE", I say, "mmmmmbye!"


3. I have an obsession with Sharpie markers, I LOVE them!! Any size, style, or color, I have them all! I have a tackle box full of them! They are the best!

4. There is only ONE way to put clothes on a hanger. The hook bends to the left. I have to have all my clothes hanging in the same direction.

5. I always have to "clear" the microwave. It drives me crazy to see it blinking or have time remaining on the display when there's nothing in there. And yes, I do it at other people's house too.

6. I have to check the date on the millk carton and smell it before I use it, even if i already checked it an hour ago....you can't be too picky with dairy products!

7. Everytime I wind the mobile on Jordan's crib, I have to wind it 8 times and I count it in my head. If I only do it 7 times, it drives me crazy!

8. I have to dry my hair before I do my makeup!

9. I am the clumsiest person alive!! I can't cook, eat, or do anything without spilling on my self, on someone else, or knocking something over.

10. When I was younger, one of the walls in my bedroom was brick (the backside of the fireplace). Everynight before I went to sleep, I had to count the bricks. I know, I am picking up a trend...Obsessive Compulsive Disorder!!





What have you done??


() Gone on a blind date

(x) Skipped school-Not in high school, but college, yep!!


(x) Been to Canada- uh, my Dad is a Canadian, duh!


( ) Been to Mexico


( x) Been to Florida-yep, brother's wedding!


(x) Been lost-of course, in our marriage we fully rely on my navigational skills, that's a lot of pressure on me!


(x) Been on the opposite side of the country


(x) Gone to Washington D.C


.(x) Swam in the ocean


(x) Cried yourself to sleep-uh, I waited for my husband for 2 years, there were a lot of those nights!


( x) Played cops and robbers- I have 3 brothers!


(x) Recently colored with crayons


(x) Sang karaoke-yes, i got roped into it..let's just say it wasn't pretty!


( ) Paid for a meal with coins only


(x) Made prank phone calls-Oh heck yeah, I love prank calling but I haven't done it since college.



(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose-Yep! Orange juice is very painful!


(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue


(x) Danced in the rain


(x) Written to Santa Claus


( ) Been kissed under mistletoe


( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about



(x) Blown bubbles-With what? Gum, spit, milk, a bubble wand? Who the heck hasn't blown bubbles?


(x) Gone ice skating-It's been awhile, I think it was a b-day party in 8th grade...I wasn't good, luckily Rich was there to help me!



( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors-Nope not yet...ha ha ha! But given the chance (only with my husband, of course) would definietly try it!





1. Any nicknames-Aud, Tootie, and another my brother's had for me, but have chosen not to share at this time.



2. Mother's name-Karen


3. Favorite drink - Raspberry Italian Soda.


4. Tattoo? Wouldn't you like to know. haha. Just kidding.


5. Body piercing? My ears.


6. Birthplace-Billings, Montana



.7. Favorite Vacation spot-Don't know-never really been...but would guess the Bahamas, Hawaii, anywhere warm


8. Ever been to Africa? No, but my mother-in-law lived there.



9. Ever eaten cookie for dinner? Before dinner, for dinner, after dinner....midnight.



10. Ever been on TV? Just the news.


11. Ever steal a traffic sign?


.12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, I was a passenger, in college.


13. Drive a 2 door or 4 door vehicle? 4 door


14. Favorite Salad dressing-Tough call...Ranch or Catalina.


15. Favorite pie- Apple!!


16. Favorite number-24 (I stole my husband's)


17. Favorite movie-hard to narrow down.....The American President, Top Gun, Hope Floats, etc.


18. Favorite holiday- Halloween


19. Favorite dessert-Cheesecake


20. Favorite food-Chinese, good chinese-have yet to find a good one in Idaho



21. Favorite day of the week-Friday (pizza and movie night at the Bairds!).


22. Favorite brand of body wash-Olay!


23. Favorite smell- Rich's cologne, YUM! and Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from B&B Works, Jordan when he gets out of the bathtub!

.24. What do you do to relax? Lay on the couch & watch a movie.


25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Happy and busy as can be raising my family with my wonderful husband.


26. Furthest place away this will be read? Toronto, Canada? My Brother lives there!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I liked reading the info about you Audra! So, amongst other similarities I found between us, I am the exact same way with the microwave! So JC will purposely set the timer for longer than he needs and get his food out early, just so I find the microwave flashing 26 seconds or something (or worse, one second!). Anyway, this was fun to read.