So, before you are completely confused about the title of this post, let me explain. This last week, I was in Helena helping my sister-in-law with the kids, while my brother was out of town on business. So, I went from having one child, to having three! Anyways, my family kinda has a joke about who is "Mother of the Year"...it's me! So, one morning I had all three of the kids (Blake 3, Maren, 11 months, and Jordan 1) and I was deciding how I could get in the shower and leave them alone so that Jordan couldn't get into anything and Maren would still be alive when I got out. Jordan plays a little rough with children who are smaller and less mobile! So, I had the PERFECT plan...I put Jordan in the highchair with some puffs and a sippy cup. (Disclaimer: I tried to strap him in, however in this highchair, I could only find one strap) I got in the shower and when I came out Jordan was laughing and clapping. I turn around to see this.....
Heaven only knows how he stood up and climbed over with both feet and sat on the tray without falling out or tipping the chair over. I think someone else was watching over him and knew that that was not a particulary good time for me to make a trip to the hospital for stitches! Oh, Jordan! So, in case any of you are wondering....I Am Mother of the Year!
3 comments:
I think you do win the award this year! Thank goodness your little one has a guardian angel!
This has made my week!!!
Great job Audra! That is quite the jump, one to three! And I am so glad Jordan was okay throughout his little escapade...I'm sure you're right and he did have someone watching over him.
Post a Comment