Saturday, November 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!

So, Jordan is one year old! It's crazy how time flies! He turned one on November 19th. Richard had to work late that night, so we celebrated with family on the 20th. The day started out kinda rough, becuase he had a doctors appt that I had scheduled like 3 months ago, not thinking the party would be that day. We got his updated stats and percentiles. He is 36 % on weight, 5% on height, and 84% on head circumfrence! Who'd a thought? I can' t imagine why he is so short? Where would that come from? Sorry Jordan...I know how ya feel! He had to get his one year shots. 5 shots before your birthday party..that is kinda mean! He was ticked! You should have seen the looks he gave those nurses. But, after a nap and a warm bath, he was in a good mood and ready for his PIRATE party!
ARGHHHHH! Turning into a pirate!


Here is the pirate cake I made him. We had a minor "shipwreck" with the cake before the party, but we were able to salvage it!












Before the cake.....



After..... you can just tell what he is thinking...."THIS IS GREAT!"




Opening presents! This is the Little People pirate ship Richard and I got him. He got lots of presents from Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and friends! This kid definietely has a lot of toys! He is well-loved by many!

More presents!




Well, the party is done and his birthday is over! I still can't believe how fast this year has gone and how much fun we have had with our little Jordan. He is the brightest spot in both of ours day! We couldn't imagine life without him. I really wanted a girl when I was pregnant, but I couldn't imagine having anyone but him! We Love You Jordan! Happy Birthday!



























3 comments:

jkwareham said...

The cake turned out great!!!! Where did you guys end up finding that Pirate ship???? I am in complete shock! Jordan sure had a memorable first birthday.

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE BOY!! What a cute cake Audra!! You deffinatly inhearted your mom's crafty-ness!!! SO CUTE!!

Katrina said...

Great job on the cake! I liked your joke about the shipwreck:) Seriously though, I'm impressed by the cake. It looks like you all had a fun party. JC and I like the picture of Jordan with the eyepatch in the tub. We can't wait to see him at Christmas!