So, Halloween came and went, and now I am left with a ton of candy that I will probably end up eating. We got a bunch of candy thinking we would have a lot of trick or treaters. Our neighborhood is a good one for lots of doors in a short period of time. I took Jordan to two houses to see a lady in our ward and our friends, Jordan and Kellee he was really excited about trick or treating...probably because everyone got really excited when they saw him, and then gave him candy! Richard's parents decided to come at the last minute, so we went to Rich's sister's house and hung out with the family. These are our pumpkins we carved!
1 day ago
3 comments:
Pretty cute little turtle there. And Grandma's see angel not terror when she looks at his eyes. Sure wish that I could have been there to see him. Looking forward to Thanksgiving. Mom
Very cute turtle! And good job on your pumpkins...I'm impressed! And by the way, I couldn't decide which family pictures I liked best, they're all really cute.
no wonder everyone got so excited when they saw him, he is cute enough without a costume and then to dress him up....doesn't get much cuter then that! Happy late Halloween
Post a Comment