While it is still somewhat nice outside, we took advantage of it and got some family pictures taken. Jordan didn't cooperate as much as I would have liked, but what can ya do? We did get a quite a few cute ones with the family, as well as some with Jordan by himself. We haven't quite decided which ones we want to order, so let me know what you think! There is another option at the top of the header! Sorry, I don't know why the spacing is so weird.
1 day ago

2 comments:
You guys are too cute! Love the family pictures! BJ and I realized our last family photo, well, a nice one anyway, was taken like a year ago! We wanted to take another one for this year, but I'm starting to get all fat and pregnant looking! Oh well, I guess it will have to wait until next year!
You have such a beautiful family!!! And you goys all look amazing in those colors!
Post a Comment