So, now that it is officially October, I can change my background to Halloween!! I have to say that besides the tons and tons of snow that dumb Idaho gets, I love this time of year! I have to admit that I wait for months until I can start decorating for Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving. I love it! Probably because it means that my birthday is coming up and I always had halloween birthday parties! It is my favorite holiday (tied with Christmas) . My house has been decorated for a couple weeks now, I believe the actual day was September 22, 2008 at 11:44 am. It was offically the first day of fall ( I checked!). Anyways, I didn't mean for that to be so long! Thanks to Ashley... I have been tagged. This was harded than I thought...some things it was hard to find 8 things, and others it was hard to narrow down to 8! Here it goes..
TAGGGED FOR MY 8'S
Ashley tagged me, so I will give it a good try!
8 T.V. Shows I watch (I can only choose 8?)
1. FRIENDS!!! (All-time greatest!)
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. The Amazing Race
4. Survivor
5. Jon and Kate plus 8 (I don't know how she does it!)
6. 90210
7. CSI: Miami
8. The Office
9. Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
10. Every talk show ever...
Oh, sorry...only 8! Opps!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. WENDYS!!!!!!!
2. Olive Garden
3. Applebee's
4. Red Lobster
5. Garcia's
6. Fudruckers!!
7. New York Burrito
8. Johnny Carino's
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Jordan whining (he's sick)
2. Get Jordan's ears checked (possible ear infection, cough, runny nose, the whole shebang!)
3. Jordan whining
4. Drive Grandma back to Rigby
5. Jordan whining
6. My parents stopped by for 20 minutes on their way to confrence
7. Pick up Jordan and Richard's antibiotics! (more whining)
8. Dinner at Wingers!
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Jordan talking
2. Dr. Richard Baird, DDS = NO MORE SCHOOL!
3. Moving back to Billings!!
4. Financial security
5. Designing my own home
6. Going to the dentist whenever I want, and never having to pay the bill!= Free Teeth Whitening
7. Having my husband home more!
8. Retirement=traveling!
8 Things On My Wish List
1. Refer to #1-8 on previous list!
2. Driving a BRAND NEW car...that I picked out!!
3. Taking my parents and my in-laws on a cool trip and paying for everything!!
4. Going to the temple and all my kids there!
5. Go shopping and not have to worry about money!
6. Good Health for me and everyone in my family (and friends!)
7. Understand digital scrapbooking!
8. Go on a mission with my husband!
8 People I Am Tagging, Whom I Expect To Create Their Own Lists On Their Blogs If They Read This!
1. Katrina Rice
2. Kellee/Kelly/Kellie/Kelli Wareham :)
3. Amanda Robbins
4. DeAndra England
5. Tiffany Rice
6. Sarah Clark
7. Mardi Wyatt
8. Stephanie Withers
1 day ago
1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for doing my tag!!! I think we should get our little families together to do something fallish! When is your birthday?
Post a Comment