1 day ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
I'M NOT READY!!
So, what do ya know...it's snowing in Rexburg! Shocking, I know! I am so not ready for the snow, but apparently it didn't care to ask my opinion. I am sitting here thinking of all the things I wanted to do this summer, go to the park with Jordan more, get a tan, let Jordan play in the pool outside....ALL GONE! So let's get out our gloves, hats, and winter parkas-winter's coming whether we like it or not! Why can't I live in the Bahamas forever? My sister-in-law and her family just got back from Disneyland...they flew home from the most magical place on earth that also had an 8 day forecast of 95* weather, to Rexburg just in time to change out of shorts into pants, parkas, and winter gloves! Here is the depressing view from my front door!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh dang it. Just in time for me to come visit. We are still enjoying the 80s during the day and 60s during the night. In fact it got too hot today, so we had to turn our A/C back on. I better pack some warm clothes!
Ugh! How depressing! I am dreading the winter myself. But just think, that means your favorite holidays are coming...Halloween and Christmas:)
I share your feelings about snow!! Not yet! I wanted to enjoy the crisp fall weather for at least another month or so! That's why we went ahead to the pumpkin patch a little earlier than we had planned! It looks like this weekend won't be so bad though! The pumpkin patch is in IF, just take the hit road exit and keep driving until you are through town and have passed the golf course.There is a big pumkin with a sign on the left hand side of the road that will show you the way! It's really small, but it sure was a fun little afternoon trip, afterwards we stopped by olive garden and picked up a dozen breadsticks and a family size salad to bring home.....so good! I love To Go options! I still really want to get together with ya soon, things have just been busy! My sister is coming into town this week, but next week I should have a lot of free time. I will for sure call ya! Do you guys have any plans for Halloween? We should all go to the carnival up at the school together!
oh, I forgot to tell ya! The Pumpkin PAtch is only open from 3:30-6:30 on weekdays, I'm not sure what time it is open on the weekends!
Post a Comment