So, it is official! Jordan is no longer a baby!! He is a little boy! He is walking!! He has been wanting to do it and has ALMOST had it for a few weeks now. He would take a step or two, but he would fall and just continue crawling! On Wednesday, he took about 10 steps, fell, and then stood back up and kept walking! Last night he was walking all over the place!! It is a new fun game! I have a video of it, but we don't have a cord to put it on the computer, so here is a picture of a second of it! Everyone keeps telling me that my life has officially changed! We'll see what he can get into now!
1 day ago
2 comments:
That is SO exciting!!!!! I can't believe how much Jordan has grown! He is such a cutie.
Way to go Jordan! I'm sure he's very excited to be a big boy now!
Post a Comment