So, today Jordan and I got really lucky! Richard had five hours from the time he got out of class until he had to be to work (varied from his usual 20 minutes). So, we decided that since it was pretty nice outside (thank goodness) we would go to the park and get some cute fall pictures of Jordan. Especially since I have gotten into digital scrapbooking lateley and need another reason to make a page. ( I am happy to say that in the last 2 days, I am almost caught up with his whole first year!) So, we went to the park, with the hopes of him cooperating for the pictures! Wrong! In between his running away, eating leaves, and licking the trees, we maybe got a couple salvageable ones!



So, at this point in time... I have to explain the next picture. I thought it would be fun to go on the slide and take a picture. In my mind, I was thinking the cute red plastic one on the jungle gym. Richard, then says," how about that one" pointing to the REALLY tall metal slide nearby. About half way up, I knew it was a bad idea...especially with my terrible coordination. I got to the top (about 10 feet in the air) and realized I didn't know how to get on the slide without loosening my DEATH grip on Jordan and falling off the back. So I got one leg on and that's it. I was stuck! So here is a picture of me yelling at my husband to come help me and put the camera down. Instead, he captured this shining moment!

5 comments:
Audra, that picture is HILARIOUS!
That picture jsut made my entire day!
You have SUCH a cute son!!! And that last picture is PRICELESS!!! Jordan and I couldn't stop laughing. We were laughing for like ten mintues before we called you and kept laughing after we hung up. That MUST be scrapbooked.
Looks like the slide was a little rough. However, Jordan looks like he was doing fine. Maybe when he grows up he will also like snakes, jars full of slimy worms that turn into moths,etc. in his bedroom also. Love, MOM.
That is a great picture. Happy Birthday - nearly half a century old.
Post a Comment