
Well, my birthday came and went! I am officially 24! Since my birthday was on a Sunday, we went out to dinner with Richard's sisters, his brother, and their spouses. We went to Olive Garden in Idaho Falls. Jordan and the other kids stayed with my neice. It was nice to be without kids! I never realized how hard it is to go out to dinner with a baby! We went back to my sister-in-law, Cauleen's house and hadthis really good chocolate cake with fresh strawberries on it that Kristi had made! YUM! On Sunday, we went to church, all the usuals! I got lots of cards, presents, and phone calls from family and friends. It was great to talk to people whom I haven't talk to in a while! It's times like that that make me thankful for the people I have in my life who really care about me and take the time to call and acknowledge my birthday! I am so grateful for all my family members and friends! I have to tell you all how amazing my husband is! He planned all of this for me. He got off early on Saturday, organized the party, the cake, everything! He made me breakfast and gave me the most amazing present ever! I have wanted this for so long and never imagined taht he would have gotten for me! I was so surprised! He worked pretty hard to get it for me! He got me a Cricut Cutter! (Pronounced 'Cricket') It's an electronic die cut machine! I can make anything on this. It's Amazing! I am in love! Sorry, this was way longer than I meant it to be! Sorry! Only 363 days until I am 25!
1 comment:
Audra! I just realized I forgot to tell you.....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! Sure sounds like you had a great day! Your hubby sure is good to you for planning everything! BJ is not so good with surprizes, in fact I think I made my own birthday dinner this last year.....
anywho, I hope you are doing well! I really like those pictures of you and Jordan in the park, especially of you on the slide!!! So funny! I am seriously calling you soon! The last of my fam left last night so now things are gettin back to normal around here!
Post a Comment