Ok, so apparently I haven't been as organized in the blog category lately as I should have been. So much has happened in the last month I can' t even begin to remember it all. I will try really hard to sum it all up. The month started out with a very quick trip to Provo. My brother J.C., his wife Katrina, and their little girl Juliet were in town (from Washington, D.C.) for a day or two so that J.C. could recruit kids at BYU for his company. We got to have a lot of fun times with Juliet and Katrina, but just a few precious hours with J.C. Although anytime we get to see them is worth it. It's so hard when people live so far away! It was funny...we would go to stores in the mall and people kept asking us if they were twins. I think it's the big eyes. Although, at one point, I had Juliet and Rich had Jordan (they are like 2 weeks apart) and I was thinking about what it would be like. I am really glad I just had one! Jordan got his first tooth in the car on the way to Provo. We got really lucky with that one. It wasn't there when we put him in the car, yet when we pulled him out (he slept the WHOLE way) he had a tooth! He cried for about 10 minutes and then it was all over. And his second tooth just popped through a few days ago. So here are a few pictures taken this month.
All of a sudden, it was really quiet....
This is our new fun game! He has actually made it to the second stair! But I had to put the camera down before he fell!
Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?
Is he asleep?
4 comments:
I loved this september update!!! You have such a beautiful family. One thing though, NOT ENOUGH PICTURES OF YOU!!!! You are such a great blogger!
What a cutie Audra! I feel your pain when it comes to the men that "live" at home, What is Richard going into,.. sounds like Medical Field. Anyway,.. Jordan is sooooo cute! Next time you are in Provo, we should get together,.. I would love to see you!
Oh goodness! I know exactly what you are going through with Richard being so busy with school and work. When BJ was doing both I felt like a single mom! So glad we decided to give in and go the school loan route for the last year, otherwise our daughter would be two years old before BJ would get to be around her for more than 20 min. during the day! We need to get together again so...I'll call ya sometime this week or nextt! I thought I was getting better with the whole morning sickness thing, so it would be easier for me to be out and about, but then I regressed this past week. I only have one more week of the first trimester, so I'm hoping this yucky sick and tired feeling is going to end soon!
Hey - Jordan is such a cutie. Isn't it fun watching them grow and learn so fast? And time just goes by too quickly anyway.
Post a Comment