So just when I thought I would never catch up on laundry and unpacking from Billings, our new Baird family tradition took place in Bozeman. Richard's sister, Cindy and her family live in Bozeman and last year, we all ended up at her house on the same weekend and we floated the Madison River. It was so much fun that we decided to do it again! For me, it was way more fun this year than last, because I was big and pregnant and I felt more like a beached whale that was draped over a tube and pulled along down the river. Rich's brother had a huge floating island that seats 8 people with a big hole in the middle to put your feet in the water. So, I sat on that with a few others with babies and everyone else was in rafts and tubes tied along side. We had so much fun and Jordan loved it! Although he did get a little mad when we would let him get in the river. The hole in the island was a huge temptation. He switched between me and Richard (in a raft) a few times. There were only a few hangups when the river got really low and we got stuck, so the guys had to get out and pull us along. One of the other cool things is that we stayed at Cindy's house in the "secret" playroom. No, really. At the top of the stairs, there are two bookcases. You pull the shelf of one of the bookcases, and it opens with a whole room behind it! How cool is that?!
Abra.........

Cadabra!!!

Getting ready to raft!!

He looks happy now, but he did NOT like that life jacket!
It was so big, he couldn't even sit up. He would just fall over and
you would see these little chubby legs and arms kicking!
2 comments:
How fun,.. I would be a nervouse wreck on the water with Bailey. I am glad you found my blog! I actually just stumbled upon yours yesterday! Little Jordan is SOOO cute! Chub is the best!
That sounds like fun! Jordan is so cute in that life jacket. That secret room is so cool...I used to wish my house had something hidden like that when I was growing up. Or like a slide going from my room to the kitchen or something, you know?
Post a Comment