Growing up with a teacher for a mother, I knew this day would come. The stories that my mom came home with were hysterical and completely unbelievable. If parents only knew what their children say at schoo. Most often the story is completly untrue, turned around, or the wrong words are inserted in strategic spots, totally changing the story!!
With that being said....here's the story Jordan told me in the car the other day.
J: "Mom, at preschool the other day, I told my teacher that sometimes Daddy borrows Grandpa Clarke's HOOKER!"
A: "What! What did you say?"
J: "I said, sometimes Daddy borrows Grandpa Clarke's HOOKER (very loudly)
A: "You told that to your preschool teacher?"
J: "Yeah! You know, we take the hooker off Grandpa's old suburban and put it on Daddy's truck so we can pull the boat!"
Yeah, so he meant HITCH!!
2 comments:
That is so funny! You might want to offer a clarification to the teacher! She is probably getting ready to do an intervention!
Haha that made me laugh really hard! So cute! It's like the Chewy commercials lol
Post a Comment