So, lately I have felt so ugly. It's hot and humid (for Montana). My hair isn't working, my makeup isn't working, I look TERRIBLE in a swimsuit. However, Jordan can always make me feel better. The other day I was looking online at some cute hair cuts (I'm considering a change).....




Jordan points to this picture and says, "MOMMY!"

A couple days later we were in the mall, Jordan see a poster like this and says, "MOMMY! MOMMY!"

So, on days when I feel like I look like this

All I need is a little Jordan!!
I LOVE YOU JORDAN!!
8 comments:
Sounds like the rest of us need Jordan everyday too.
The humidity is horrible here. I am having a horrible time with my hair. You are beautiful, and you have the cutest little boy!
I just ABSOLUTELY LOVE him!!!! And I also think you are GORGEOUS, sweetie!
Ok, so this is totally pathetic, but I suppose I will tell you because I hope it will make you feel great. So we were at the fair on Monday and as we were leaving I saw you and your family walking off. my first thought was "Audra! I should totally go say hello!" and then my second thought was " Wow, she looks great and I look like crap today and would be so embarassed if the first time I saw her in 10 years was me looking like this". So I didn't run after you. Pathetic I know. I can at least hope my admitting it will make you feel pretty.
Today, my little boy started laughing as I pulled on my jeans. He said, "Your pants are big, mommy...You are BIG mommy....You have big pants!" Nice....anyone have razor blades????
Audra.....I so totally know what you mean!!!!! Whenever I am feeling totally ugly (which is most days) I just need a little Penny! She always tell me, "Mommy you beautiful!!" Then she always follows with, "Papa beautiful and Penny beautiful and Baby Hailey too!" What makes me laugh the most though is whenever she sees a picture of Britney Spears she says, "that's you mommy!!!!"
Anywho, I always think you look great! You always have the cutest hair! I love the way it has been the past coouple times I have seen you!!! Hey, we soooooo need another girls night soon!!!! I'm thinking like next week! You wanna catch a movie or go shopping with me?? I am sooooo in need of some new clothes!!!
That is so cute! Your mom's right, it does sound like the rest of us could use a little Jordan everyday too (especially when we're pregnant!). Juliet calls all men Daddy (we just started working on "man" as a substitute), so it can be a little awkward in public when she starts pointing to a stranger and saying "Daddy!"
Hey could i steal jordan for a little bit?? I could use that kind of self-esteem!!
Post a Comment