Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Old School...Literally!

So most of you probably know me well enough to know that I have been in love with Rich for a LONG time.......12 years to be exact. I met him on the first day of 7th grade in our geography class. I was gone on day one. (I think he brainwashed me!) So, the whole school knew I had a crush on him (apparently I told one too many friends who can't keep their mouths shut). Literally, even the teachers and the principal knew. Anyway, everyone always teased me about him, especially because he was this nice, shy, quiet kid who was smart enough to not talk about this topic...so I was the brunt of the joke. For halloween that year, everyone dressed up for school. At the time, I had a friend who was a cheerleader at my soon-to- be highschool and so I wore a cheerleading costume. Little did I know that the yearbook staff was walking around taking pictures of costumes. When they saw me, they had a hay day. This is what was printed in the yearbook. I thought it was kinda cute when I came across it the other day. The best part is that it came true!!! Who's laughing now?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a cute story! It is fun to go back and remember those things.

jkwareham said...

My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. I just LOVE you guys!!!

Ethan and Sarah said...

That is by far the cutest thing ever... I laughed so hard I think you should print it out and put it in your house you guys are just tooo cute I hope you are doing well