For those of you who have not seen Jordan or see him on a regular basis, one thing that you will notice very shortly after meeting him, is his OBSESSION with food. I have yet to meet another child that has such a passion for food. It is a full-time job keeping up with his eating. It is to the point where I am somewhat embarrsed when I go to the grocery store. He is screaming and hanging out of the cart grabbing everything he can. And if we walk through the produce and past the bananas...we are done for! It's actually funny. He makes this monkey noise OooooOooooOooo, as he reached out of the cart. And because I don't open one and give it to him, it is a full on MELTDOWN!! He walks up to random people and wants them to hold him. They get really flattered, and then they find out they are standing next to a big plate of food. He also has no problem licking someone's face or lips (or sticking his tongue inside their mouth) if they are chewing food or gum. If he falls down, gets hurt, or is crying, he will stop instantly when given a cracker, cookie, or even tomato. Just today I was downloading my pictures from the last week, and couldn't believe how many picutres I have of Jordan eating! Literally, this is from the last week.
1 day ago






2 comments:
That's hysterical! And kind of yucky that he sticks his tongue in other people's mouths :)
So far we haven't found anything that Jude DOESN"T like. If he doesn't like something the first time (like YoBaby Yogurt - he gagged so hard it made him throw up) it's his new favorite thing the next day. He now eats yogurt for breakfast every day. It's crazy/
At least it doesn't sound like Jordan has a picky palate :)
Oh,.. I am so Jealouse. Food is such a fight with our self declaired vegetarian. He is so darn cute!!
Post a Comment