Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My personal "Wizard of Oz"

It's a twister, it's a twister.... Sunday night we had a huge tornado tear through part of Billings. Most of you probably heard about it, our Billings made national news!! The funny thing is that I live on the opposite side of town, and found out about it from my brother who lives in Detroit. We had a huge rain storm, some hail, and that's about it on our side of town. We went to my parents house to visit and my brother called and said that he saw something about a tornado in Billings on Facebook. Later that night, I got on and saw the pictures and the destruction. Holy Cow!! I went up there the next day and it looks worse in real life!! These are a few pictures of a 10,000 seat arena where we had concerts, shows, etc. It is now in pieces!! A bunch of other stores, and houses got destroyed as well.

There's a truck inside!!

Aerial view

The funnel cloud!



No comments: