Jordan thinks he is the mom!! He "helps" me with everything!! Most of the time, I must admit, it is very frustrating!! I don't want to be the one to tell him, but he's more of a hinderance the anything else. He always wants to give Taylor is pacifier...right after I put him to sleep. Jordan won't give up at that explanation. He insists he must put that pacifier in his mouth whether Taylor wants it or not (which leads to sleeping baby...now crying baby). He thinks that if, at any second that Mom looks away, he MUST pick Taylor up (SCARY!!). He always wants to feed Taylor (fruit snacks, animal crackers, cheese- all the usual things a newborn eats!) He always wants to hold Taylor, usual after I have put him back in his bed for the 100th time!! All in all, he's not too bad. He's the best at going and getting things for me-which is the biggest help!! He loves to bring me "baby's diapers", although he usual brings about 4 or 5 which means I have to go take them back to put away. Oh well!! He is the BEST at giving Taylor hugs and kisses, who could ask for a better big brother!!
1 day ago
2 comments:
I can't WAIT to see your little guys this summer. They're so cute. It looks like Jordan is getting so big--and that Taylor's maybe a little less tiny:) Good luck with all of Jordan's "help"! And your anniversary sounded great...I'm glad you could get a full night's sleep!
I know how you feel with all your "help"! this morning I was in the kitchen and heard Ryker crying the hurt cry. Ryker was on a blanket sitting on the couch and Rock pulled the blanket and Ryker on the floor. Aaron calls Rock our little "un-helper".
Post a Comment