Thursday, May 6, 2010

Four Years!!

I can't believe that four years ago today (May 6, 2006) Rich and I were married in the Billings Temple! Oh how time flies!! Four years and two kids later we are celebrating our anniversary. Today, Rich had the day off. So we "slept" in (as long as Jordan would let us), took our time getting ready, went shopping, and then dropped the kids off at Grandma's for our night out!! We went to the movie Date Night (funny!!), shopped at Kohl's (got some AMAZING deals), and then finished it off with dinner at Olive Garden (YUM!!). Now, the best part for me....my mom doesn't have to work tomorrow and offered to let the kids spend the night!! That means a full night's sleep! I have forgotten how exhausting a newborn is!! All in all is what a really fun day. It was nice to have an adult conversation and not have to fight my 2 and a half year old for Rich's attention!!
Happy Anniversary Rich!! I LOVE YOU!!
Our Engagement Picture (I think we have aged a little :)
On our wedding day


4 comments:

jkwareham said...

You two ROCK!!!! CoNgRaTs on four wonderful years!

Jordan said...

Congratulations guys, we miss y'all!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! I totally need to bring by my baby gift! I suck as a friend. Everytime I want to come something gets in the way!