Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Future Elder Baird....




So, at the end of May we decided it was time to get Jordan's picture taken! I was amazed at how well he did. This is my favorite picture and the very first one they took. He is such a flirt! Everytime someone gets out a camera, or a girl starts talking and smiling at him, he is all smiles!! Everyone at church always tells me how he looks like the cutest little missionary. I hope the church is ready for this little servant in about 18 and a half years!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love Jordan's picture. Apparently he's quite the ladies' man already, and I can see why! I'm excited for this to help us keep in touch more regularly (i.e., everyday...).

Mardi said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blog world. Jordan is a doll! I just love a little guy in a tie - so precious.