So Jordan experienced his first 4th of July. It was a little bittersweet for him. We were headed to Dillon to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Rice, Uncle Russ, Aunt Annie, Blake, Maren, and Great Grandpa Rice for the day. At the last minute it didn't work out so we went to the Menan parade with more cousins and Aunts and Uncles. He loved the parade until the fire truck blew their horn and he got hit with flying candy from one of the floats. Finally, at the end of the night...he loved the fireworks when they would go up and spread out, but when they made the big boom at the end he would turn and grab on for dear life. By the end, he fell asleep and missed the finale!! Happy Fourth!
1 day ago
4 comments:
I love that you put a little(well looks big next to Jordan) flag in his hand. I miss celebrating the Fourth of July. Too bad you couldn't be with the Rice side of the family, but at least you had other family to be with. Miss you guys.
p.s. love Jordan's shorts
Jordan's so patriotic! Too bad it didn't work out to be with the Rices, but it sounds like you had a fun day. We can't wait to see y'all soon!
Jordan is so adorable!! He is getting so big. Last time I saw pictures he was a newborn.
I love Jordan's shorts!!! They are too adorable!!!
Post a Comment